Monday, November 10, 2008

Bubba #4 Creve Coeur

Today's course was by far the coolest course I have ridden. As you can see from the photo below, it featured a flyover. I'm first down the ramp in this photo.



As you can see,we had to dismount our bikes on one side, climb the stairs, hop on our bikes on the top, and roll down the ramp. Way cool. Not only that but the course also featured two sand pits. Here is a picture of the second one. It was tough to get through because you had to turn slighlty to your right as you passed through it. You can see a rider on the deck who wrecked before even entering the sand.



Which, by the way, were the hardest part of the course. The guys who put this Bubba Series together definitley outdid themselves with this course. It was amazing! I felt good and finished 8th on the day. I might have been able to move up a spot if I didn't have so much trouble making it through the sand. I went down at least 2 times in the sand alone. Needless to say, I'm sore today. I can't wait until next week. Maybe we'll even have some rain this week to get things nice and muddy. I'll probably start doing my "rain dance" in a few days. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment