Saturday, January 1, 2011

Soooo....it's been a while!

The last time I posted I probably mentioned that I would post more frequently. Well, just about 6 months later I am finally getting around to adding a new post.

Right now my wife is in the bathroom giving our son Ethan a bath. I am watching the Arsenal game (winning 1-0). It is cold outside. I should be grading papers. There is plenty of work to be done around the house. And yet, I remain firmly planted on the sofa. Things to be done today?

1) Watch soccer. Arsenal just scored and went ahead 2-0
2) Play with Ethan
3) Rake leaves
4) Exchange Chrismas presents at Kohls
5) Remove stuck seatpost from Cannondale frame

Short list, huh? No bicycle ride either. I'm taking a short break. My back's been killing me.

Anyway, bath time is about over so it's time to go play with Ethan.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment